[at-l] WOTD

Apologies to Felix, but it just seems to be about that time...

The WOTD is RUSSET, as in: "When my friend Russell and I had dinner
with Ryan at the Mexican restaurant, Russ et all the chips and salsa
himself".

Also:  "All the trees except the oaks have dropped their leaves. The
hills are no longer coming on to tourists with flashy finery, but are
in a more somber--but incredibly rich--RUSSET."

Unfortunately I only see the russet while driving about the Bekshire
valleys, this work thing really sucks some days.

Cosmo
"There are three great times for thinking --
  On the john, in the shower, and while hiking.
  And the best of these is while hiking."
         --Colin Fletcher.