Re: [at-l] sports drink

What sort of microwave are you using for this? The Snowpeak TiWave is
still a 5 pound monster that takes a whole 8 oz canister for only 4
minutes of microwave. ;-)

Basically, this is a good fairly cheap version of sugared saline and
would work well for a fluid and electrolyte replacement. The OJ or tea
is simply for potassium and flavor. This would make a good base for
creating your personal favorite sports drink, although I'd probably
stay with the tub of Gatorade (T) powder (yum,yum!).

Bill.....