Re: [at-l] I'm A Pizzaholic

In a message dated 10/17/2000 8:19:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shoffman@redrose.net writes:

<< My dream is to make pizza on the trail but the only thing out there that
 can do the job now is the Outback oven. >>

This is just a "what if" because I haven't actually tried it, but....how
about one of the smallest Bobolis (?sp), and bring a little grated cheese,
pepperoni, etc. I "think" the smallest one might even fit in your cook pot.
If so....  then loosely crumple a little aluminum foil into the pot, lay the
boboli on top of it, and put the toppings on with the cover. This should
create a bit of an oven effect without too much extra weight, other than
carrying the boboli.  If you are really daring and happen to have a fire
going, you could even just wrap it loosely in a tent of foil and put it in
the fire for a few minutes.  The benefit of using the boboli method is if it
is pouring rain and you don't feel like cooking, you could just eat the bread
and toppings separately.

Okay, thats my idea for the day, I can now relax and let others think! Leyt
me know how it turns out if you try this idea. I may just have to do it
myself next weekend.

POG

The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies
in having no goal to reach. -Benjamin Mays