[at-l] Bivy advice

Greetings all,
   I'm looking into joining the ever growing group of bivy sack users.
However, our local shop carries exactly zero models to look at.  What
experience have you all had with them?  What features should I look
for/avoid?

On a completely different note - I was teaching my class how to do
demonstration speeches and the topic for mine was how to pack a
backpack....which turned into 30 minutes of "Let's play with all of Mr.
Myers' cool gear!"  My insidious plot to convert the youth of America from
indoor mammals to outdoor mammals is taking root...

Mr. Toad