Re: [at-l] Mt. Katahdin and Park Closing

FannyPack writes;
3) we need of allot of stories (on this list & other ways) about persons
who summit in bad weather, & we seem to accept that this is OK even if
we violate the rules of Baxter, right??? maybe we NEED to hear from some
of the persons who turned back in bad weather or followed the rules of
Baxter??

YES, please keep this going!! I for one might be in this predicament
next year, and would like to hear ALL the pros & cons!!
Also, anyone know of a quick and easy Mountaineering Class?;^) Should I
add an ice axe and crampons to my want list? (Hunny.... I NEED "more"
gear!!!!)(VBG)
FurTrapper (keeping an open ear, and dreaming of the BIG "K")

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/