Re: [at-l] Where did everyone go?

In a message dated 10/10/2000 11:13:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
n1mjd@hotmail.com writes:

<< Good morning, Tuesday, from Pipestem/Athens.  Where is everybody? Pipestem
 looks very strange with only one tent.  What a weekend.  I'm burnt.  I hope
 everyone had a good time.  I think the snow was a nice touch.  Seeing all of
 you was a very special treat.  I want to remind you all.  Mark your
 calendars for next years ALDHA Gathering at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH
 on October 5,6,7 2001.  I hope your all well and life is good.

 Take care,

 Beau Bushor N1MJD >>

I may miss next year if I am still in SC (We close on a house 10/31/00).
But you have a year to convince me :)

Russ