Re: [at-l] The Good, the Bad...and the Gathering

>But I suppose it is a good point that it wasn't as organized as well as it could have been.

Mea culpa. After what I went through at The Ruck (spending virtually the entire weekend in the kitchen, misssing out on slide shows and the like), I decided organization at The Gathering was something that could slide...especially when the photo didn't get listed in the program. Still...I think y'all did a great job of showing up at the Lister luncheon and finding each other at the campground.

I hereby relinquish my "not quite an organizer" baton and pass it along to whomever wants it for the NEXT Gathering... I've decided to stay on the "not quite organized" side of the fence now that I've gotten there, kinda like Felix. <G> But I had a blast, especially hanging with southbounders. More on that later.

Cheers, Navigator