Re: [at-l] ALDHA 2000 Gathering

In a message dated 10/9/00 6:22:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AT-Landslides@webtv.net writes:

<< Waterfall and The BareFoot Sisters had us interactively singing
 "Dig a Hole, Dump Your Load" , it was priceless! >>

Yes.  There was some fine music going on most of the night (Fiddlehead and
crew were awesome), but I do believe that I had the most fun singing THAT
song with them ;-)  Quite inventive and it's not good to laugh that hard
after so many amber colored malt beverages.

<<And the campfire....WELL...we were only there a few minutes......THEN
Redhead scared me with handcuffs and talk of a public sacrifice. So.......
we thought that it was not the best place for newbies to be!  >>

Oh, come ON! How can you utter such lies???  Admit it - YOU stole MY
handcuffs (thanks Skeeter <g>) so the Slug on a pushpin couldn't escape us.
(His name, by the way, was Nordic Notions, before WE got a hold of him <g>).

The Redhead