Re: [at-l] ALDHA 2000 Gathering

THANX for the pix so quick!

WOW!!!!! where do I start? WE LOVED IT!!!!
FurTrapper and I enjoyed a  quiet, relaxing weekend.<VVBG>.
We finally got to play with the other kids! We STILL dont know the true
identity of "the slug with the giant push pin". Stitches, POG, SloeToe,
Kurt Russell, RhyminWorm......what can we say......never laughed that
much in a long time. Meeting so many on-line friends was terrific, even
if we were shy and slow to interact with the group<G> LOVED the "ball"
game....
JohnO....wow we sure kept them singin! AND the Tuba Guy serenaded
us..... Waterfall and The BareFoot Sisters had us interactively singing
"Dig a Hole, Dump Your Load" , it was priceless!
We enjoyed meeting everyone there....... probably the best mini vacatio
we ever had!
The speakers, the music, and the SLIDES....
wow....it was all incredible!
BTW, Redhead.....it snowed Sun. night and just made tearing camp down a
bit more challenging. And the campfire....WELL...we were only there a
few minutes......THEN Redhead scared me with handcuffs and talk of a
public sacrifice. So.......  we thought that it was not the best place
for newbies to be!

We put Waterfall back on the trail where we had found her, and we went
back home again.....<sigh> I wish there could be another soon.

To all of you we met.....

You have been a wonderful part of a support network, and seem so much
like a part of FurTrappers hike. He is even more confident that a thru
is gonna happen for him!

Love ya guys! <tear drop forming>

Landslide & FurTrapper