Re: [at-l] Morning Vurtual Gatherers!!!

Morning Kahley, You must have gotten up before the chickens to get all that
cooked up! Thought I heard something as I rolled over in my bag earlier. Now
I never look a gift horse in the mouth, but if you've got coffee to go with
that wonderful menu, well I'd be first in line and a volunteer for clean up
<G>.

BTW, I owe you some PICs, but as you might know the weekend I went up there
it rained and rained and rained and then rained some more.
So I did not get as many as I hoped to, as a matter of fact I did not even
burn a whole roll of film. Soon as I get what I did take developed I will get
them to ya. Sorry about the delay!

Time for some of that most excellent breakfast!!! <G>