[at-l] Gathering

>Just a quickie question............we sent the $$ in for the Gathering
>and membership renewal back on Sept.1st...... were we supposed to get
>"tickets" or whatever, or do we just show up and say, "here we are"?
>
>Heard from Waterfall (Nina Baxley)......we're taking her off the trail
>at Crampton Gap on Thursday, allowing her to be driven crazy by our kids
>over night, and we'll head to West  Virginia on Friday morning. This is
>getting so exciting.....The Gathering is truely a compitition for
>Christmas Morning for us this year.
>
>Landslides & FurTrappers
>
>http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/index.html

We receive no registration packets until we arrive at Gathering
<http://www.aldha.org/>. All the information you'll need will be given at
the registration desk located at the camp grounds Friday.  Tell Nina since
she's hiking the Gathering registration fee is waived.
See ya Friday
John O

"When you come to the fork in the road, take it."
                Yogi Berra

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html