[at-l] Gathering

Just a quickie question............we sent the $$ in for the Gathering
and membership renewal back on Sept.1st...... were we supposed to get
"tickets" or whatever, or do we just show up and say, "here we are"?

Heard from Waterfall (Nina Baxley)......we're taking her off the trail
at Crampton Gap on Thursday, allowing her to be driven crazy by our kids
over night, and we'll head to West  Virginia on Friday morning. This is
getting so exciting.....The Gathering is truely a compitition for
Christmas Morning for us this year.

Landslides & FurTrappers

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/index.html