Re: [at-l] Bored at Work -- What can I do to stir things up here??

I've thought of bringing my hammock and hanging it in the woods behind our office building. There's a little lake there, too, so maybe I should get a kayak.  Maybe I'll just move in down there behind the office and amble over when I feel like working.