Re: [at-l] Bored at Work -- What can I do to stir things up here??

>Gee and I thought it was only me. Luckily, just as I was about to get totally
>stir crazy, a burst of some allergen entered the office,

hmmmm ....  are you sure it entered the office, and wasn't already there? allergens leaching out of the pain in the walls? from the carpet? from the pressed board desks?

>my nose started running

did you catch it?

> Five minutes out of the office with
>the windows rolled down, I am allergy symptom free

And I smell a workers' comp, or an ADA, or even a products liability claim brewing here!

>and looking forward to
>playing for the rest of the day.

In a law office presence is all that matters, it seems

David Addleton
http://dfaddleton.50megs.com
vocate atque nonvocate deus aderit