Re: [at-l] Sheltermouse begins!

ROFL! Congrats on your granddaughter! I can see the trip reports
coming: "Sheltermouse Rolls, Crawls, Likes Oatmeat, Hops on Pop,
Summits, Chases the Cat, Digs her own Cathole,..." I hope she will sign
the shelter register rather than writing on the walls.

And you are so correct about the changes in how technology has changed
the labor and delivery service. I can't imagine the idea of knowing the
sex of babies long before their time to arrive. I'm not sure if this is
an improvement.

Bill....