[at-l] Helpin' a friend in need.

Alright, it's thyme we all put our noggins together and help a friend in
need (You lurkers, too!!!) Hopeful wants his granddotter to be called
'Sheltermouse' (Shelly for short?). Mrs. Hopeful don't. That is where we
enter the scene. If we all (well, not Eric >:-| ) send Hopeful an e-mail
raving about what a great name "Sheltermouse" is, Mrs. Hopeful may be
swayed, if not to like, at least to accept it.

So, here is what I propose (man, I seem to propose a lot): send hopeful
a note. Like this:

"Hopeful, congratulations on the birth of your granddotter. Have you
come up with a trailname yet? If not, I really like 'Sheltermouse'.
Again, congrats!!!"

Or,

"Hopeful, great news on the granddotter. I really like the trailname you
gave her. "Sheltermouse", right? That's a great name. Best to your
family."

Or,

"Hey Hopeful, congratulations. In honor of the birth of your
granddotter, I'm gonna send Felix some money. BTW, Sheltermouse is a
great trailname for your grandbaby."

You get the picture...Anyway, his address is  Hopefl@juno.com
You should prolly make the subject line "Sheltermouse  :) "  or
something.

(Felix's address available on request)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy