Re: [at-l] Trip Report or "Don't Walk Backwards While Hitching"

Great report, and what tough luck! I suspect the fairies didn't
appreciate you kicking their rock, and had the gravel get their
revenge.

One thing about this sport is the opportunity to meet unique people and
find the obscure and wonderful B&B's. Hang in there. Each prematurely
shortened trip gives you the opportunity to plan for another one.

Bill...