Re: [at-l] tent waterproofing

Seam seal according to manufacturer's instructions. I lost, get their
email address or phone number off their Web site. Failing that, seal the
outside. If you seal the inside of a bathtub tent floor, dust with
talcum powder after it dries (unscented).

- Gary from Fairfax

AT-L Guest  dave mcneil <pickle73@wwd.net>.

Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net
From:          Gary Ticknor <garyticknor@starpower.net>
Date:          Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:38:22 -0400
Subject:       Re: [at-l] Sleeping bag fetish?

> << Look around the house Pete, and discovery her secret fetish. >>
>
> She wants to own an English castle.
>
> What do I do with that?

At the Tower of London a few years ago I bought a neat book made of cardstock.
After applying scissors and Elmer's diligently, I had an English (Norman,
actually) castle. A web search might turn the book up, then Amazon, then voila:
a trip to REI for the new Bag!

- Gary from Fairfax

(Beware, she may want you to get yourself a cardstock sleeping bag)