Re: [at-l] Trail related?

>> Alan Alda puts it like this: "You have to leave the city of your
comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. You can't get
there by bus, only by hard work, risking, and by not quite knowing what
you're doing. What you'll discover will be wonderful -- yourself."
Does that sound like a place you want to go?<<

Yes, Yes, and ummmm, YES!!!

>>Reminds me of when I was able to "walk" the trail. I kind of sit by
Furtrapper around the bonfire, towards the back. I still live,eat and
sleep the trail just in a different way.<<

HEY, They better give us a front row seat!!

>>Just thought I'd share this. We get to go on a road trip again! John
and I will be setting up the booth in Cumberland Gap, TN on Sept 30th to
demo "meals for the trail" currently on our menu and sold at Zoe's
Mountain Sports. Neighboring Williamsburg is having a "Pioneer Days".<<

Wish this was closer, if so, we would love to attend!! Any plans to do
more, closer to Maryland? How about the Gathering, will you be there??

>>Like Jim said: Life is Good!<<

YES it is!!!!

FurTrappers & Landslides

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html