Re: [at-l] NC/TN/Smokeys Expert <g> needed

DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:

> The website info that Wildbill gave map wise and the trails info site from John O' are great - but - does anyone know anything about the legalities of us using information from those sites on another site?

We are only linking to these other sites so it's legit.  For now,
AT-O's info is just linking to other info sites plus hiker input.
As far as copying trail descriptions from a book, that's nasty. <g>
and books ain't in the budget anyway.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  But any research,
furthre than web searching will have to wait for stage 2.

It's weird.....this thing is really becoming like a cyber thru....
If I take all the side trails that pique my interest, I'm never
gonna make it to Maine....  Maybe I'll have to make it a flip
flop and do a bit more poking around on the way south.

Plus AT-O will eventually have user input capability so that
you all can kick in and describe a side trail or a good loop
when you like!  That's the intent and will be the real value of
AT-O.  Hiker to hker info!!!  We're just building the bones,
it will be up to the hikers to flesh it out.  Thanks again
for the suggestions....will be useful when i become a lying
southbouder <g>!