[at-l] Any hammock users out there?

I have determined that a hammock is the only way for me to go.  After 5 back
surgeries, sleeping on the ground requires at least a "Camp Rest" Thermarest
(2.5 inches thick and 3lbs. 8 oz.).  Yeah, OUCH!  And even then I wake up in
serious pain.  Over the past week and a half, however, I've spent most of my
nights outside, suspended between a couple trees in the small woodlot behind
the house.  Even with nighttime lows in the 30 to 40 degree range here in NH,
I've slept well, and woken up refreshed, with my back actually feeling better
than when I sleep on my queen size KingCoil.  But my problem:  there's always
a problem, isn't there?  Climbing out of the hammock this morning, a couple
of the strings snapped.  This is the second hammock I have broken.

So does anyone out there have a recommendation for a good quality,
lightweight hammock that will take the punishment of regular use.  And for
those of you who haven't met me, just watch Monday Night Football.  Those
guys on the offensive line are just a little smaller than me.  That's what I
mean by punishment.  Any suggestions out there?  Keep in mind that I have
been carrying a 3lb 8 oz Thermarest, a 4 lb. 8 oz Kelty Zen tent, and a 6 oz
groundcloth.  I've bought a tarp that goes around 1 lb, 3 oz, complete with
ropes and stakes, so any hammock under 7 lb.3 oz. is a gain, but
unfortunately, those 1 lb hammocks form Campmor, just aren't built to take
regular use - at least not by me.

Snail Male

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece,
but to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out,
shouting "GERONIMO".