[at-l] nausea

<<I was on the AT over Labor Day weekend. After a day or so, I started
feeling a little nauseous. I felt hungry at the same time.

Could that have been the first stage of dehydration? It was very humid.
When I felt that way, it was hard, but I did force myself to drink more
water, and it did make me feel better...

Any foods that can prevent this? I guess Gatorade kinds of drinks may
be good.

Thanks,

- -Tom>>

Tom, I've run into this with high humidity too. It seems that if I drink
enough water to be properly hydrated for hot and humid conditions the water
just sloshes back and forth in my stomach. Giving my stomach Gatorade or
the like to work on really seems to help...

Skeeter