Re: [at-l] Knee Pain

Kahley7 wrote;
How many of us have/had Lyme?

I try not to talk much about my condition, I let Landslides do all the
talkin! But I cringe everytime I read about a new case. I do hope that
anyone who spends a lot of time in the outdoors, and not just the woods,
checks as best as possible.

ART, I wish you the best in your recovery, but I'm a little concerned
that you say you've been feelin bad for awhile. I hope the treatment
helps, but be perpared for the long term if it doesn't. From someone
with Chronic Lyme I can say, it never gets better, just not as bad
sometimes!! You know your body better then any doctor ever will, listen
to it, and push and fight for more treatment if necessary. It might not
help, but it sure doesn't hurt. Unless your worried about the over use
of antibiotics, which most doctors are. Again, good luck, and keep the
list informed!

FurTrappers & Landslides

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html