Re: [at-l] Mass & Vermont

In a message dated 9/14/00 7:35:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
 thornel@attglobal.net writes:

 << At 08:27 AM 9/14/2000 -0400, Tom Hodge wrote:
I am bewildered by this campfire.  There is no end to the chatty and
cutesy messages relative to song lyrics and "little debbies" and yet
absolutely no reply to an actual question about the AT. >>

I tend to only respond when I  feel that I can add something to the standard
reference sources [ the Databook, Companion and Handbook] from my personal
experiences -- i.e., I assume the requester has the interest to check-out
the written material for him/herself, unless the requester identify an
emergency or unusual circumstance, or is asking for personal opinions.  So,
if that material is correct to the best of my knowledge, I see no need to do
someone else's foot work for them.

Chainsaw