Re: Trailnames: wha's yourn? was Re: [at-l] (wal)Mass & V(ery sweet) T(ea)

### Sloetoe's is written into the archives at
http://www.backcountry.net/arch/at/9908/msg00162.html
Not a tale for the squeemish. Read on a full stomach.

OH MY GOSH!!! Sloetoe....we never laughed so much at e-mail before! We
actually had to take a break and walk away in the middle of it because
we were laughing so hard our stomachs hurt. WOW such detail in your
writing. Sorry about the agony suffered.....but it does make for good
entertainment.

Landslides & FurTrappers

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html