No Fear Mona was Re: [at-l] (wal)Mass & V(ery sweet) T(ea)

--- mona-da-nock-knee@juno.com wrote:
> Landslides!!!! What have you done to me???? Do you have any idea what
> Sloetoe and Felix do with a post like this????
> taking my knock-knees off to work now....
> mona
> =)

> On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 06:07:53 -0400 (EDT) FLATers@webtv.net writes:
> > ##WOW! Finally I understand! I was, for no reason at all, constantly
> > trying to figure out what "monadnockdee" means! I was thinking...
> > Mona-da-nock-knee......so NOW I am satisfied.

### Fear not, Da Nock (Knee)! For the Sloetoe would *never* stoop so low (as
your knees) as to incite anything less than affection from you, my favorite
(OK, well, *only*) at-l trail running pardner. Certainly, no one who saw you
pass me on our last run (23? blistering miles from Elk Garden into Damascus)
could doubt the ferocity packed into those chiseled (and only slightly
gristled) limbs you blithely call "legs." (Folks, she passed me like I was
standing still. Blew right past me. Like the wind. If I'd been laying down
ASLEEP she couldn't have done it any quicker. No lie. We're talking QUICK
here. .... "Knock knees," indeed.)

Most respectfully,
The Sloetoe
AT 2000 miler