Re: [at-l] HATT Section 3A

In a message dated 9/7/2000 11:37:12 AM Central Daylight Time, daveh@usit.net
writes:

<< Actually the HATT2000 for our section had started Thursday night when the
 REDD HATTers of Section 4A were over to my house for ribs & the fixings.  It
 went OK - except these guys don't really eat ribs, don't like my cooking, or
 something.  I'll let them speak for them selves on that point.  I only had a
 rack a person and they wouldn't eat their share.  Not only did they leave
 half the ribs, cornbread, potato salad, slaw, etc., they hardly touched the
 chocolate cake. >>

And they call themselves hikers?

-- Walkabout