Re: [at-l] FIRE!!!

In a message dated 9/8/2000 12:53:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pvillen@imap1.asu.edu mentions offhandedly:

<< The apartment underneath and over was blazing. I made a quick evacuation
and stood for a few hours on the pavement. They're still blowing out the
apartments
 below, but everyone is alright--and that's what really matters. I smell like
I've been standing in the middle of a campfire, though. >>

Glad you're okay. I do have the solution for the smoke smell and it does work
(trust me on this one). Go take a bath with a cup or two of vinegar. Be sure
to rinse out your nostrils as the smoke can get stuck there and you "think"
you smell worse than you do.  After you smell like a pickle, then go ahead
and shower that off with something sweet smelling and you'll be back in
business. I can't promise the same for your apartment though.

POG