Re: [at-l] GSMNP Trail Info

I knew that a wierd hiker had parked there and slept overnight in the
bathrooms there last spring. I would expect that it would be a fairly
secure place to park, but get the idea the whole area is secure due to
the resort's interest in security and good reputation. Obviously, it
would be easy to get permission or information from the Ranger on duty
before getting the Smokies permit.

Bill....