[at-l] HATT Pack list

I received a request to post my pack list w/ weights.

My bathroom scales showed 20 Lbs FSO - w/o food & water.  As my all leather
Danners weigh in at about a whopping 3 lb 12 oz [I know. I know.], that puts
my pocket/pack weight at around 16 lbs.

I have not weighed everything individually and my kitchen scales are not
digital.  So I trust the FSO weight rather than adding up the list.  In any
case, here is my list for the HATT, sans weights.

WORE:
Socks (two pair - Therloes [sp?] w/ nylon liners)
Boots
Shorts - REI Nylon
Shirt - Cotton tee
Cap
Watch

IN POCKETS / HAND:
Compass
Map
Knife
Matches (in waterproof container)
Fire starter
Proton Flash Light (Red)
Sunglasses
Toilet Paper
Camera
REI Trekking poles

IN PACK
Pack - a G4 w/ 8 section pad
Clothing - light polypro long johns [not used this trip]
               - light fleece anorak
               - two extra sets of socks & liners
Rain shell
First Aid Kit
Platypus
Bandannas (3)
Nomad Tent / w Ground Cloth
Sleeping Bag 30* REI (as it turned could have saved a few oz with my
homemade fleece bag)
Coke can alcohol stove & 8 oz Fuel
Cooking Pot / cozy
Pot Grippes
Spoon
Sweet water Purification
Prescription Rx
Bag & line to hang food
Toilet Items - toothbrush
                     - small camp towel
                     - foot powder (in a zip lock)
Insect repellent stick
Drinking Cup
Litter Bag
Extra Plastic Bags
Monocular
Small Radio
Sandals
Notebook & Pencil
Drivers License/ Insurance Card/ Visa

As we had to change tent arrangement because of folk dropping out, I ended
up carrying 1/2 of a Mountain Hardware ThruHiker rather than my Nomad.  I
expect the weight change after weighing in was minimum.

Chainsaw