Re: [at-l] HATT

--- Kajsa van Overbeek <k.vanoverbeek@lr.tudelft.nl> wrote:the idea
> of a thru-hike entered my mind and I haven't been able to let go of it
> since. I've been hiking in the Netherlands (not much of a deal, since it's
> flat), Belgium and the Swiss Alps, hoping to slowly get into to shape.

### Anybody know? I'm thinking that time in the Alps will make Kajsa feel
right at home on the AT, and especially in New England. If I recall
correctly, the term "switchback" was, until only recently, thought (all along
the east coast) to have satanic portent.

Sloetoe Ten Broeck
on Mamasan's side.

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis