[at-l] Passing on a good thought

The following is an exerpt of a posting by Highcountry on the
OANoutdoors Forum. If you've never checked it out, you may wish to....
they are a fun bunch too. I am now the moderator for the women outdoors
segment. There are lots of good categories to go into. Check it out when
you have time.
http://www.OANoutdoors.com

Highcountry wrote:

"We project either a spirit of hope or a spirit
of despair, with inner confidence in wholeness
and integration or an inner terror about life being
diseased and ultimately terminal. We have a
choice about what we are going to project, and in
that choice we help create the world that is."

Very, very true IMHO

Landslides & FurTrappers

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html