[at-l] Indian / Thai Food for the Trail

Tried these on the HATT hike and they were excellent.  A little
expensive $3.49/ea at our local supermarket $2.19/ea online and the
pouches are a little on the heavy side but if you like Indian cuisine
and you want an occasional treat on the trail they are worth a try.
Using one pot and a tuna can alcohol stove we heated the pouches first,
set them aside, then cooked rice in the same water that we heated the
pouches in and then combined the two.  The Bombay potatoes were my
favorite.

http://www.tastybite.com

Steve