[at-l] Re: Survivor watt did eye mis NOT Trail related

I saw my first and I suppose last episode of Survivor last Wednesday. I
only saw it because I wasn't paying attention to The Mollys performing on
stage at The Ark. I certainly never heard of the show while seciton
hiking the AT. I didn't hear anything about it during my vist with my
parents at the end of June. I think I heard a tiny bit about it in early
July and only then because a person at The Ark was talking about it. It
looks hokey. It looks disturbing. I understand there are a few other
shows like it where you are "on camera" pretty much all the time. I don't
think I'd enjoy that. I'd be a poor survivor contestant.

I saw the very end of the last show where Sue was spitting venom at
Kelly. I wonder if she really menat what she said about not giving her
water if she saw her dieing of dehydration. It was reminding my of the
final scene in Stalag 17, except that there the hero had a good point.
Sue had sour grapes - so she lost out on a million bucks. It's just a
game.

I enjoyed my surviving on the AT just fine and I'll leave the game shows
to someone else.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **