[at-l] Re: Re Survivor watt did eye mis NOT Trail related

Hmm, let me see. I did catch some news in a couple hotels I was staying
at durning my six weeks on the trail.  But, the only thing I can recall
now is learning about some controlled burns that got out of control and
came close to Los Alomos. I'm sure I heard about other things too but
some of them probably came from conversations I had with my parents since
I chatted with them when I hit towns.

I was exceedingly happy NOT to hear anything about campaign politics,
peace processes around the world, the daily (silly) business report, and
so on. I will admit to listening to the new broadcasts, at least thos ein
Engllish, when traveling abroad. I do that because it's fun to hear when
a non-US network (grnated it's usually the BBC) focuses on.

I don't think I took part in a single discussion on the trail about
politics of the day. That was quite pleasant. I wish I could say that was
true when I was in Whitby just a few weeks ago. I got sucked into a
discussion of US politics as seen by a couple people from England. It was
not fun.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **