Re: [at-l] Bee Stings

Grandma used to make a red mud ball, and put some of it on the sting after
the stinger was removed, it really soothes the pain and inflammation fast,
then again, she did not have a MD degree, so follow your own common sense on
this one. I know that this summer I found 3 nests of yellow jackets so far,
it was not a happy experience, them critters do not like, A) lawnmowers or
trimmers, B) sniffing dogs, C)people sunbathing in their territory. Thank
Goodness for powerful chemicals you can shoot from far away..... revenge is
mighty sweet, after you been stung several times in the back of the legs.
LOL

Orens.  (still fighting yellow jackets)