Re: [at-l] From under the rock: an at-l dark side, was Interesting quote

I wouldn't touch that with a pole of any manufacturer or size! Nope,
that sort of "counseling" could end more than just a carreer. As I have
no idea what any of this is about (and really do not care), I suggest
that these children should be allowed to have a time out and either get
new playmates or learn to join the "get-along gang."

OrangeBug

Anyone seen any new Gatorade flavors?