[at-l] A Question (was an at-l dark side)

In a message dated 8/24/00 8:24:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

<< Somebody ask a question....please?  Gear?  Food?  Planning? >>

I have a few questions, like - will it be possible for us to correctly
identify *and* tent in the "not" quiet zone this year at the Gathering?  Will
any more men be brave enough to join the honorary lesbians club?  Will
Skeeter be able to find my tent this year for the cliff jump?  Will Stitches
poke him with a Leki if he doesn't? Will woodelf be sponsoring the group
shower again this year, or will it be Beorn?  Will Andre Prenuer let us play
with his nomad again?  Will we all go to the clogging to cheer Stitches,
woodelf and others on? Will Chase be sick again? (I hope not <g>)  Will Datto
finish his hike in time to make it? If not, will someone kidnap him off the
Trail? Will anyone fall IN the fire this year?  So many questions, so little
time . . . ;-)

I have lots more questions, like the meaning of life - but I'll save them for
later :-)

The Redhead