Re: [at-l] Speaking of PF...

No, Tom. The only official DT's have to do with the other list and
certain personalities. You are free to discuss chafing, GI events,
drugs, eminent domain, and numerous other issues that should make you
blush.

BTW, sorry to hear of your sensitivity to Lodine. Unfortunately, there
are no NSAIDs devoid of such risks. That is why many suggest starting
low and slow, and anticipating that there will be numerous changes as
adverse effects or benefits change. Among the threads you might want to
reveiw from the archives include Glucosamine. You might even ask your
real world doc about it.

OB