Re: Fw: Tree at Bly Gap was: [at-l] The Tree of Yuks

In a message dated 8/18/2000 9:46:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfw@mindspring.com writes:

<< > Why don't we name that tree at Bly Gap?  >>

Hmmm - I've got a name for that tree - called it that last night, but it
isn't repeatable - in fact, I didn't even share it with the WONDERFUL person
I was hiking with :)

And if anyone cares (Uncle Milt, you listening?)  There's NO water at Bly
gap. Although, it did pour buckets and buckets on our hike out so there might
be a dribble now.

POG
trip report to follow