Re: [at-l] Graymoor---

Walt, please be patient with me here.I'm not argueing for the sake
of it...honest.  But we are fortunate enough to have you willing to
help us understand this stuff.  I don't think I'm alone in feeling
a real squeez here.  As much as i love the Trail, my politics go against
increased governmental power and control.  Your basic between a rock and
a hard place and I don't think I'm alone here.

that as a given...

Walt Daniels wrote:
>It also might be reasonable to distinguish between corporate and single
> ownership.

I don't get this part.. why should there be a difference in the
ownership
rights of a group of people as in a corp. and a single person?