[at-l] Re: Hi

Nah, I'm on the way to Ace Hardware for a 45* PVC joint to repair a
pipe my puppy (55 lbs) broke. Then back in the pool and float today.

I'm writing a little presentation on the AT for my Rotary Club
Wednesday. Anyone know anything I ought to include? These are a mixture
of fat old guys and younger business people of both male and female
persuasions.

Bill....