[at-l] update on Blister Sisters

Well, we're off the trail again.  We made it all the way to Wilson Stream
Shelter, past Monson before I fell off a rock onto my tailbone.  The
frustrating part is we weren't even hiking when it happened!!!  We had
stopped to filter water and have a snack, so I put my sticks down, then
decided to move to another spot.  The feet both flew out so fast, I didn't
even have time to react.  Of course, I couldn't move my feet, so we waited 5
hours in the shelter for somebody to come by.  Finally, a Saint named Flybait
who was NOBO literally ran down the trail 5 miles to get help. My thanks go
to him and the 30 or more people who carried me out on a plastic board almost
a mile, then the 3 ambulances who showed up!!!  No bones were broken and
we're safely home to finish the last 10 days next year.  Maybe we're getting
too old for all this???              B.J.Blister