Re: [at-l] update on Blister Sisters

we're safely home to finish the last 10 days next year. Maybe we're
getting too old for all this???             B.J.Blister

What a shame for this to happen. And what a wonderful rescue that was. I
don't think age has as much to do with it as bad luck does. I have
followed your reports, and am very impressed and encouraged by your
desire to achieve the goals you have set. I hope when FurTrappers begins
his "walk-about" next spring, that he remains just as committed to that
dream, realizing the difficulties of his handicap, and still moving
onward. You have not failed at all....you've succeeded in helping others
by sharing your ups and downs. Hats Off 2 U!

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)