Re: [at-l] Got chiggers? A new remedy.

Well, it was about 3 days after the chiggers had their lunch and you
were back in town. I always used Campho-phenique as a kid after sitting
on the lawn a bit too long. But it was probably a situation of the
stuff helping it to feel better until the allergic reaction subsided.

Essentially anything would have helped including Tea Tree Oil,
Skin-So-Soft, alcohol, Benadryl lotion, Calamine lotion, vaseline,
steroid cream, soap & water, Gatorade, etc. Camph-phenique smells good
and has a nice tingle. But chiggers are a good reason to carry a ground
seat or a blanket.

Bill...