Re: [at-l] Bee Stings

Remove the sting as best as possible. Do the Soap and Water thing. Some
like to apply a poltice of Bicarb, although it probably does nothing.
Then try the RICE thing. Of course, if you were allergic, a bee sting
kit with injectable epinephrine is sometimes necessary. A mild
antihistamine often helps, like Benadryl. For local reactions, read the
note to Navigator as this is a similar insult to your body.

Bill...