Re: [at-l] An Intro, an apology, and a few questions

Ryan;

   The MSR stoves are a little TRICKY to operate but just practice in your
backyard a few times and you'll become an old pro... Watchout for flareups
until you get practiced, you might lose an eyebrow!!  I use my MSR Dragonfly
mostly in the winter months...

   The SNOPEAK will work fine with the PRIMUS canisters as well as the
originals... I have been using PRIMUS almost exclusively with my SNOPEAK
Titanium Gigapower stove...I just came back from a 5 day trip to Mt Whitney
in august with my SNOPEAK and it worked great... The big advantage of the
SNOPEAK is that you can carry it (without fuel canisters) onto the plane and
you can NOT carry any gasoline/white gas type applicances on any of the
major carriers... Every outdoors shop and most Walmart/Kmart's carry the
PRIMUS canisters... Also the SNOPEAK/PRIMUS canisters can be mailed via USPS
(the small ones only, due to some goofy USPS regulations)...

   I would suggest springing for the SNOPEAK auto-ignition model as well...

   Ed