Re: [at-l] tuba-man...

"Like what?" you ask...
Well, amongst the things I am willing to admit to on a G-rated list, and
bearing in mind that my hike was in 1972: 3 harmonicas ( different keys
), a tripod for my SLR, which was light enough for it's time, but they
both weigh about half as much as some folks presently carry in base
weight, a bunch of candles, real books ( since I cannot bring myself to
upset the soul of a book by separating its' pages from its' spine) and a
chess set ( plastic ). There were a lot more opportunities for solitary
rainy day shelter pursuits back then.

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow