Re: [at-l] tuba-man...

--- goinggoinggone@webtv.net wrote:
> "Like what?" you ask...in 1972: 3 harmonicas <snipitation>
> and a chess set (plastic).

In '79, I carried two harmonicas and a baroque recorder, and a magnetic chess
set. (But I was the liteweight: there was a couple who were carrying a banjo
(he) and dulcimer (she).) Put this (and more) into what is now called the
"bounce/bump box" -- along with 7/8s of my first aid supplies, town clothes,
shampoo, second cook pot, sneaux seal, writing (paah!) supplies, etc. At the
time, I thought this was a pretty neat trick.

Ahhhhh, what we dood in our yoot.
(As a certified OldPhart now, I can say that.)
Sloe'd Toe

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis