[at-l] ALDHA & airplanes

Just in case we change our minds about driving, what's the closest airport to
Concord and ALDHA this year?  (And please, make it the closest airport that
lands respectable size jets.  I HATE little planes.)

For the list newcomers, ALDHA is the Appalachian Long Distance Hikers
Association.  ALDHA's annual Gathering is a terrific way to learn about all
kinds of trails straight from the folks who's hiked the whole thing.  About
300-400 hikers show up for two and a half days of fun, learning, and
comaraderie (which I wish I could spell).  There are workshops on all kinds
of hiking related topics.  And don't miss any of the major programs--all of
the evening programs are tops!  For a website see:
http://www.aldha.org/

And is it too early to start seeing who's gonna go this year?

Joan  (who flies because it's expedient not 'cause she likes it)
bluetrail@aol.com